*THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER IN DALLAS, TX*
The University of Wisconsin – Madison O’Brien Center will host a 3-day symposium “How Close Are We to New Targets for Clinical Trials in BPH/LUTS” at the University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX prior to the 2023 Paul Peters Symposium. William Ricke, PhD is the PI of the UW-Madison O’Brien Center.
This event listing will be updated with an agenda as it becomes available. For more information and details contact Dr. Ricke directly (email@example.com).
- Jeffrey Gahan, MD – UT Southwestern
- Ramy Goueli, MD, MHS – UT Southwestern
- Matthew Lee, MD – Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Ryan Mauck, MD – UT Southwestern
- Laura Pascal, PhD – University of Pittsburgh
- Ganesh Raj, MD, PhD – UT Southwestern
- Claus Roehrborn, MD – UT Southwestern
- Douglas Strand, PhD – UT Southwestern
- Alexis Adrian, BA
- Kimberly Keil Stietz, PhD
- Teresa Liu, PhD
- Hannah Miles, BA
- William Ricke, PhD
- Alejandro Roldàn-Alzate, PhD
- Chad Vezina, PhD
- Shane Wells, MD
More information here.