The Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) is holding a joint meeting on February 24-March 1, 2023 in National Harbor, Michigan. The title of this meeting is Building Bridges: Creating Connection in Medical Education.
Annual meeting highlights include:
- Avoiding the Potholes: Bridging the UME/GME and GME/Practice Transitions
- Bolstering the Support Beams: Faculty Development
- Designing the Structure: Innovation in Curriculum Design and Navigating External Challenges
- Extending the Road: Strategies for Improving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Medical Education
- Maintaining the Strength: Trainee and Faculty Wellness